Your data needs regular massaging, cleaning or refinement to remain valid. We provide that service at the ideal price point.
Unokha also offers email list cleaning and CRM optimization services so your data starts to speak the truth and service you better.
Despite the seemingly simple and easy nature of data cleansing, tackling real projects are always daunting. Certain processes require iteration to ensure data is up to par, and certain steps must be started before others. In short, it is cumbersome, but we have mastered the techniques to deliver data cleansing services that gives you a dataset that produces maximum gains.
We can clean your database:
- You avoid sending multiple copies of same email to the same person
- You present a professional image on all of your customer correspondence
- Get rid of embarrassing and costly duplicate entries
- We check your emails for spam and spam traps
Unokha can enhance your in-house database, by file matching your records and recommending improvements in a legal manner. Your data can be enhanced by adding a few of the following fields – Phone Number, Fax Number, Mobile Number, E-Mail Address, Contact Name, Street Address, Post Code, Type of Business, Website address.
What We Clean
- — Casing – will make all Sentence Case
- – Mixture of Upper and Lower Case (Many databases are stored ALL IN CAPITALS!) —
- — Splitting out the Contact Names and Casing, and Adding Titles —
- — Removing or Flagging duplicates —
- — Removing special characters from lists —
- — Fields like dates will have a uniform data type and formatted the same way for all attributes. —
Benefits of using a data cleaning service
Having an accurate and well managed customer database has a domino effect on your marketing and sales efforts.
Using our cleaning process will do the following for your business:
- Cleansing data ensures your customer database is reusable rather than building a new list
- Ensures you have accurate prospect and customer details
- Data cleaning ensures you minimize wasted resources from sending duplicate messages
- Ensures your marketing efforts are functional and that they bear fruit
- Ensures you have accurate data cleansing which translates to accurate data analysis and customer segmentation
- The data cleansing process ensures your brand’s reputation is not at risk of public humiliation from sending a mail with wrong information